Skip to content

You can change your bank information for claim payments by filling out a new JCC Direct Deposit Form, which is available on the JCC/Court-Appointed Counsel Program website HERE.  There are links on that page under Forms for both the Direct Deposit Form and Direct Deposit FAQs.

You will check the Change box in section A of the form and follow their directions. Submit the new form only to the JCC (CCAP should not receive a copy). Their address is listed in the Direct Deposit FAQs.

Please note that it may take JCC accounting up to 30 days to process a direct deposit account change. If you submit a claim during this 30-day period the funds may be directed to the old account not the new account. It is highly recommended that you not close the old account until you know that the requested change has been processed.