Skip to content

If you are changing an email address, you need to submit a new Panel Attorney Email Election Form to CCAP. Since there are three email choices listed on the form, we appreciate that you verify all three email choices are still current.

IMPORTANT! Remember to notify the court, your client, and other parties if you change your email address. (Cal. Rules of Court, rules 8.32(b) [attorney info on pending cases] and 8.78(d) [e-filing service address].)