skip to Main Content

If you are only changing your business phone number, you may simply email your new phone number to CCAP at

IMPORTANT! Remember to notify the court, your client, and other parties if you change your phone number. (Cal. Rules of Court, rules 8.32(b) [attorney info on pending cases].)