Skip to content

It is very important for panel attorneys to update the JCC and/or CCAP when their contact information, tax information, and/or direct deposit information changes. Use the menu on the right-hand side of the page for instructions on how to submit updates.

As a reminder, you will also need to notify the court, your client, and other parties if your contact information changes.